By Mr. Trewartha
- I will provide students a fun, fair, and safe classroom environment that is conducive to learning and discovery.
- I will be a sound teacher for my students, never compromising the moral or ethical principles of the teaching profession.
- I will help each student meet local, state, and federal education mandates while ensuring students are emotionally and physically healthy, actively engaged, responsible, and caring.
- I will instill in each of my students a love for learning so that he or she is prepared for advanced education, work, and citizenship in a globally competitive 21-century.
- I will motivate students to overcome social and self-barriers so that they can exceed expectations and become self-reliant citizens.
- I will work continuously with parents and administration to help facilitate a relationship that best benefits the social, psychological, physical, and educational developments of every student.
- I will offer students a voice and sense of ownership of their colorful, organized, and well-managed classroom.
- I will ensure student literacy by exposing a variety of reading resources and differentiation that promotes a love for reading across curricula.
- I will be available and will respect all students, their difference, and challenges.
- I will leave no student behind.
- I will remain dedicated to my students without compromising my personal health, morals, ethics, and relationships.
- I will foster in my students the belief that knowledge provides growth and with growth comes success.
- I will demonstrate the importance of education for my students by openly discussing my own continued edification in the field of education.
Comments are closed.
Find A Post